Stay safe this fall season!
New England seasons seem to come and go so quickly. Hard to believe we are well into October. That being said, there are some safety tips we would like you to keep in mind this fall.
November 3rd daylight savings time ends, and we fall back an hour. Don’t forget to set your clocks back!
We care about your family and hope you stay safe.
- Schedule your heater maintenance.
- Check your chimney.
- Save heat by closing your storm windows.
- Don’t leave candles unattended.
- click here for more home tips
- Bundle up.
- Wear reflective clothing and carry a flash light.
- Use cross walks.
- Walk facing traffic.
- Keep extra wiper fluid in your car.
- Avoid driving distracted.
- Check your spare tire.
- Always wear a seat belt.
More Fall Safety Tips Please Click the links below: