Winter is here and in full force.
Are you a business owner? Are you worried about the ill effects of winter weather on your business? Read the following winter business tips.
Cold temperatures can be hard on your business. For example pipes are at risk of bursting during these periods of low temperatures. What can you do to prevent this from happening? Below you will find business tips for surviving this winter.
Business Tips for:
- Keep building temps above 55 degrees fahrenheit
- Remove wet insulation around pipes.
- Wrap pipes in rags.
- Run warm water over the pipes to raise the temperature.
- Open faucets allowing water to circulate.
- Read more by clicking the link for the PDF, below.
- Clear Heavy snow from roof, to prevent damage from the weight.
- Unclog drains so they work properly.
- Have heating system inspected by a professional before winter sets in.
- Read more by clicking the link below.
Regular maintenance and attention to your building can prevent small things from becoming real problems.