This time of year many are using vacation time and traveling. Will you be traveling soon? Leaving the country? The CDC has travel tips and other pertinent information to make your trip a success.
- If you are leaving the country, research what vaccines are recommended.
- Bring a list of medicines and doctors contacts with you.
- Remember many countries do not have clean tap water. Avoid tap water.
- Remember to bring and apply bug spray.
- Stay hydrated.
- Don’t forget the motion sickness medicine.
- For Jet Lag: Try to adjust your sleep schedule by a few hours based on where you are headed, before you leave. Also try to sleep on the plane.
Enjoy the trip!