Spring is officially here! This time of year, homeowners are excited to be seeing an end to cold weather. Winter can be a test for your home. Warmer weather lets us get outside and make needed repairs. Arbella Insurance has a helpful infographic that you can download for spring home maintenance.
Here are some helpful spring home maintenance tips:
- Check your roof for damage from the weight of heavy snow.
- Check roof shingles for wear.
- Clear leaves from your gutters, allowing water to drain.
- Check CO detectors, to make sure they are working properly.
- Check HVAC filters, replacing or cleaning them as needed.
- Check your deck for wear and tear.
- Check driveways and walkways for cracks caused by snow and ice.
Contact your local agent for homeowners coverage questions.