The new school year is fast approaching, and for some of us is already here. We have a couple of weeks left of this summer. Now is a great time to review some household safety practices, as a family. Here are a few questions to ask:
Household Safety Checklist
- In case of fire, does your family have an escape plan in place?
- Are all of your smoke alarms working properly?
- Do you have CO detectors?
- Do you have a working fire extinguisher?
- How safe are your space heaters?
- How safe are your stairs and railings?
We wish you a great new school year!!