So, you think all auto insurance policies are created equally? 15 minutes may not save you as much as you think…
This is not the case. Massachusetts auto insurance can vary greatly from one insurer to another. Massachusetts statutory limits allow a driver to purchase a policy with limits as low as $20,000 per person and $5,000 for property damage to others. I don’t know about you, but if a policyholder carrying statutory limits slammed into my car and only carried $5,000 in property damage and minimum liability limits of $20,000 I’d be a bit perplexed as to how the difference in coverage was going to be made up. Maybe a judgement against his home and or paycheck. Maybe no home is owned and maybe no job is held. So many variables… Maybe my coverage will cover the gap? Maybe not! How do you answer these questions? The short answer is: Make sure you carry enough insurance coverage on your policies and call your independent insurance agent for a full insurance review…
Now, what about discounts, savings and coverage options? Check with your independent agent and make sure you are receiving all of the entitled discounts. Don’t forget about coverage options.
Some Auto Insurance Discounts
- Multi-vehicle discounts
- Good student discounts
- Student away at college discounts
- Hybrid Auto discounts
- Annual Mileage discounts
- Age 65 and older discounts?
- MBTA discounts?
- Renewal credits
- Excellent driver and Excellent driver plus discounts
- Advanced driver training
Some Coverage options
- Disappearing Collision & Limited collision Deductible
- Rental Vehicle loss of Income coverage
- Lock in Value – New car replacement (Guaranteed replacement cost)
- Personal Effects coverage
- Extended Substitute Transportation
- Emergency Road Travel Expenses
- Supplemental Towing & Labor
- Airbag Coverage
- Accident Forgiveness
Visit us at www.chaseins.com to learn more about auto insurance.